Cheyne/Thomson/Gray/Nicol

  • JDVon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2001
      Would you have any information on the Cheyne's, Thomson's, Gray's or Nicol's?
      When you have time to look that would be so wonderful.
      Thank you
      DeLories
      Marysville Washington
      JDVon@...

    • JDVon@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2001
        Thank you Judy for your information. It is truly appreciated. As for the
        Gray's The only names that I have is Barbara, William, Thomas. But thank you
        anyway. Your a jewel for doing this for me as well as others.
        Sincerely,
        DeLories
        PS: Has anyone heard from Wade Buchan. I have sent him several e-mails with
        no luck hearing from him. Hope he is all right.