George Buchan et al

  • Alex Ritchie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      For Colin Collie :

      Hi Colin,
      Thanks for your further note. Yes, that was a typo I meant 1748 not 1746 for George Buchan's birth.
      Many thanks for the information. It was very helpful.

      Did you see the latest note from Judy Hand ? In the bit addressed to me, she gives information about the birth of an Elizabeth Innes (father John Innes). I guess that may well be "our" Elizabeth Innes ?

      I believe that George Buchan & Elizabeth Innes also had a daughter Agnes who married a John McLeod ?