Re: Robertson, Sutherland, McPherson

  • David Wallace
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 1998
      Hi Wade
      Thankyou for the info. I obtained the information on Robertson from a handwritten record found in David Robertson's effects. I searched the 1881 census and found the information re Jessie and her three children. She was listed as a widow. I would like to find info on my gmother's siblings Elizabeth and David. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
      Regards
      Dave