St Peter's Cemetry, Peterhead Lairs 448 & 519

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
      Hi all,

      I today received the lair details of my KINLOCH ancestors and there were
      other people listed in the same resting places, so I thought they might help
      someone else.

      Here they are:

      Lair 448 Section A

      Name Age Interment
      date

      Ann HENDERSON 80yrs 15 Aug 1848
      Janet KINLOCH 86yrs 20 Mar 1856
      Andrew KINLOCH 92yrs 7 Sept 1859
      James HENDERSON 65yrs 17 Apr 1868
      James URQUHART 4mnth 5 July 1873
      Lizzie BLACK 1hr 10 Feb 1876
      Elizabeth CUNNINGHAM
      or BLACK 38yrs 22 Feb 1876

      Lair 519 Section A

      Isabella McKINNON 81yrs 27 May 1859
      James KINLOCH 55yrs 18 Dec 1865

      I'm not sure if the others are likely to be relatives of my Kinloch family,
      so if anyone has any views on that, I'd love to hear them.

      I hope this helps someone!
      Joanne
      Researching:
      MILNE, KINLOCH, SMITH, ANGUS, RIACH, RAE-Aberdeen
      KINLOCH, MITCHELSON-Dundee
      KINLOCH, SMITH, WATSON
    • Robert Henderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
        Do you have any more information on James Henderson
        listed in the Lair? Any children etc.

        http://im.yahoo.com