Ann Bruce

  • taylorhomeca@yahoo.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2001
      Please help if you can. I am looking for Ann Bruce (Anak) b 1865?
      Peterhead m Peter Buchan (Lappies Patty) b 1860? St. Combs? or
      Peterhead. They were married Oct 10, 1889, St. Combs, Lonmay, census
      of 1891 & a birth extract state they resided at 112 St. Combs, yet,
      family state that Ann Bruce was born in Peterhead. Does anyone have
      any history of Ann Bruce m Peter Buchan, who their parents were, etc.
      Your help would be greatly appreciated. I've also tried the LDS, to
      no avail....Thanks.... Linda