RIACH- Peterhead 1851

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18 1:22 AM
      Hi Wade and all,

      If it isn't too much trouble, would it be possible for you to check the 1851
      census for me? I'm looking for:

      James RIACH a nailmaker and Isabella RIACH nee RAE. They married 1801 in
      Peterhead, and the only child I know of is Helen b1806, but I know she was
      married by then.

      Any help would be fantastic, thank you.

      Thanks a lot for your time and I hope you are all well.

      Joanne
      Researching:
      In Peterhead-KINLOCH,DUNCAN,RIACH,RAE
      Rest of Aberdeen-
      MILNE, KINLOCH, SMITH, ANGUS
      Dundee-KINLOCH, MITCHELSON
      Glasgow-KINLOCH, WATSON, SMITH and poss KERR/KER/CARR
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2001
        Hi Joanne,

        Joanne Pye wrote:
        >Hi Wade and all,
        >
        >If it isn't too much trouble, would it be possible for you to check the
        1851
        >census for me? I'm looking for:
        >
        >James RIACH a nailmaker and Isabella RIACH nee RAE. They married 1801 in
        >Peterhead, and the only child I know of is Helen b1806, but I know she was
        >married by then.
        >
        >Any help would be fantastic, thank you.

        No Riach's in Peterhead during the 1851 census.

        Regards, Wade.

        CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify AMCOR immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of AMCOR.
      • Joanne Pye
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2001
          Hi Wade,

          Nice to hear from you again, and thanks so much for looking for my RIACH
          family.

          Take care
          Joanne
          Researching:
          MILNE, KINLOCH, RIACH, RAE in Peterhead
          MILNE, KINLOCH, SMITH, ANGUS, ALLAN, CHAPMAN-Rest of Aberdeen
          KINLOCH, SMITH, WATSON-Glasgow
          KINLOCH, MITCHELSON-Dundee
          ANGUS-Edinburgh