Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 555

  • Scotshldy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2001
      Hi William,

      Here's the address and phone number for Robert Mackie, Funeral Director in
      Peterhead, Scotland. Business is located Grange Road (no street number listed
      in the ad), Peterhead and the phone number is 01779 478109 I obtained this
      info from the Buchan Observer newspaper. When I call Peterhead, from San
      Pedro California USA, I have to use prefix numbers 011 44 then the Peterhead
      phone number.

      I hope this is helpful. Good luck on your project.
      Pam Cameron San Pedro, California USA