St.Peters

  • Alex Ritchie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2001
      For Sue in Australia :

      Hi Sue,
      I think you might have things a little confused. The old St.Peters Chapel within the grounds of the Old Cemetery on South Road has been a ruin for many many years....certainly long before your grandfather's time.
      I believe you are looking for one of the following :

      1) St.Peters Episcopal Church on Merchant Street or
      2) St.Peters Roman Catholic Chapel on St.Peter's Street

      One of those will be where your grandfather donated a window. You will probably know by the denomination which one it is likely to be.