Falconer and Peterkin

  • David Stark & Mel Owen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2001
      Dear list

      my great grandmother was a FALCONER- Johanna to be exact and was born 1901
      and died July 1988 her parents lived in Hope Street and her father was a
      pilot boat man - of some reputation apparently, he was called James and died
      suddenly on ship - approx late 1920's his wife died shortly afterwards she
      was Eliza - maiden name PETERKIN.

      I know it is not much to go on - I do have the names of some of Joanna's
      siblings

      contact me direct if you can help?
      thanks

      Mel