Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 555

  • Mark Chinery
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2001
      Hi, suggest you start direct with local stonemasons: try www.bon-accord-granite.co.uk tel +44 1779 477006, or www.robertson-granite.co.uk +44 1779 476338

      Can give names of others if required.

      Regards

      www.blootoon.com/news

      --- William Leslie <gripfast@...> wrote:
      <HR>
      <tt>
      Hello Pam;<BR>
      Yes I would appreciate this address. Thanks for the response.<BR>
      Regards<BR>
      William Leslie<BR>
      <BR>
      Peterhead@yahoogroups.com wrote:<BR>
      <BR>
      ><BR>
      > Peterhead Genealogy at <a href="http://axs.com.au/~wsb/">http://axs.com.au/~wsb/</a><BR>
      > ------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>
      ><BR>
      > There is 1 message in this issue.<BR>
      ><BR>
      > Topics in this digest:<BR>
      ><BR>
      >       1. Re: Digest Number 548<BR>
      >            From: Scotshldy@...<BR>
      ><BR>
      > ________________________________________________________________________<BR>
      > ________________________________________________________________________<BR>
      ><BR>
      > Message: 1<BR>
      >    Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 04:50:57 EDT<BR>
      >    From: Scotshldy@...<BR>
      > Subject: Re: Digest Number 548<BR>
      ><BR>
      > Hello William,<BR>
      ><BR>
      > Regarding your e-mail on repairing the Rankin headstone. One place that might<BR>
      > be a good start is with Rober Mackie, he is the Funeral Director in<BR>
      > Peterhead. If you'd like the phone number and/or address I can get it for you.<BR>
      ><BR>
      > Pam Cameron<BR>
      > San Pedro, California USA<BR>
      ><BR>
      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]<BR>
      ><BR>
      <BR>
      </tt>

      <tt>

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2001
        Hi William,

        Here's the address and phone number for Robert Mackie, Funeral Director in
        Peterhead, Scotland. Business is located Grange Road (no street number listed
        in the ad), Peterhead and the phone number is 01779 478109 I obtained this
        info from the Buchan Observer newspaper. When I call Peterhead, from San
        Pedro California USA, I have to use prefix numbers 011 44 then the Peterhead
        phone number.

        I hope this is helpful. Good luck on your project.
        Pam Cameron San Pedro, California USA