Booth/Ewan

  • suttlesound
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2001
      Does anyone have any connections with James Cousins BOOTH who married Susan EWAN in Peterhead in 1881?

      Sue
      Australia

    • ogstonfamilyresearcher
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2010
        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "suttlesound" <suttlesound@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have any connections with James Cousins BOOTH who married Susan EWAN in Peterhead in 1881?
        >
        > Sue
        > Australia

        Susan Ewan's mother was Margaret Stevenson who was my gg grandmothers sister. I have attempted to put the family tree online and you can see it at
        http://smarlow.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse?userid=smarlow&view=0&pid=406&rand=866881608&switch=0

        I would love to hear how you are connected!!

        Cheers
        Susan
      • Greg Suttle
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26, 2010
          Hi Susan,

          Sorry for the slow response. I've actually just come back from a week away.
          James Cousins Booth was the brother of my great grandmother Margaret Keith Booth. I think you may have already seen my tree on ancestry.com

          Sue

        • ogstonfamilyresearcher
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 28, 2010
            Hi Sue,

            Yes, I have seen you tree and thanks ever so much for posting it online!

            Still looking for more information on this family

            James Cousins Booth was born 27 Dec 1856 in Peterhead, Aberdeenshire. He married Susan Ewan. She was born 28 Jul 1857, daughter of David Ewan and Margaret Stevenson.

            Children of James Cousins Booth and Susan Ewan:

            Susan Ewan Booth was born 1882 and died 1882
            James David Ewan Booth was born 1883
            John Cousins Ewan Booth was born 08 Aug 1885 in Peterhead, Aberdeenshire and died 25 Jan 1934 in Salmon Arm, British Columbia
            Alexander Booth was born 1887
            Ewan Booth was born 1889
            Margaret Booth was born 1891
            Mary Booth was born 1893