Re: [Peterhead] Peterhead, Marriages 1830

  • D. Bates
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2001
      hi joanne,
      i would be interested in the following marriages:

      ELIOTT-MURRAY
      LOWRIE-STRACHAN

      thankyou,
      diane in winnipeg
    • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2001
        Joanne Pye wrote:

        > MACDOUGALL & STEPHEN
        > WHITE & SMITH
        > CAMPBELL & MILNE
        > MURISON & MCINNON?
        > LOCKIE & ABEL
        > ELLIOT & MURRAY
        > KINLOCH & DUNCAN
        > SOUTTER & DUTHIE
        > DIVRAL? & CATTO

        Sorry to send the request in this manner-but my computer says it cannot
        contact Joanne at her home address!
        Please may I have the information on the DIVRAL-CATTO marriage, many
        thanks Betty.