Peterhead, Marriages 1830

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2001
      Hi,

      There were some extra entries on the photocopies I have just received from
      the LDS in Salt Lake City, so I thought I'd post them to see if they help
      anyone.

      I'll post the different years in two mails to make it easier.

      The copies are quite faint so please bear with me on spelling and dates etc!

      MACDOUGALL & STEPHEN
      WHITE & SMITH
      CAMPBELL & MILNE
      MURISON & MCINNON?
      LOCKIE & ABEL
      ELLIOT & MURRAY
      KINLOCH & DUNCAN
      SOUTTER & DUTHIE
      DIVRAL? & CATTO
      LOWRIE & STRACHAN
      JOHNSTONE & STUART

      If anyone would like the details from any of these please just drop me a
      line off-list.

      Thanks
      Joanne
      Researching:
      MILNE, KINLOCH, SMITH, ANGUS-Aberdeen
      KINLOCH, WATSON, SMITH-Glasgow
      KINLOCH, MITCHELSON-Dundee
    • D. Bates
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2001
        hi joanne,
        i would be interested in the following marriages:

        ELIOTT-MURRAY
        LOWRIE-STRACHAN

        thankyou,
        diane in winnipeg
      • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2001
          Joanne Pye wrote:

          > MACDOUGALL & STEPHEN
          > WHITE & SMITH
          > CAMPBELL & MILNE
          > MURISON & MCINNON?
          > LOCKIE & ABEL
          > ELLIOT & MURRAY
          > KINLOCH & DUNCAN
          > SOUTTER & DUTHIE
          > DIVRAL? & CATTO

          Sorry to send the request in this manner-but my computer says it cannot
          contact Joanne at her home address!
          Please may I have the information on the DIVRAL-CATTO marriage, many
          thanks Betty.