new web pages

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2001
      Hi All,

      I'm still having problems with my computer at home, but I hope to be back up
      and running again properly soon. I will then work my way through the back
      log of e-mails. I have been able to read them at work and will start
      answering some of them soon.

      Before my computer went down, I did manage to add a new web page, but was
      not able to update the main page. I've called it Miscellaneous Records and
      it can be found at: http://axs.com.au/~wsb/miscel.html

      If you have come across any other lists of Peterhead people, please let me
      know. I can add it to the records list I'm working on or if you have
      transcribed the list, I can add it to the web page.

      This newsgroup has been growing since the change from egroups to
      yahoogroups. So welcome to the new people, but don't be shy.

      Regards, Wade.

      CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify AMCOR immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of AMCOR.