Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 535

  • Bill Morrison
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
      Joanne,

      I wonder if I could take up your very kind offer, I am interested in
      Alexander Morrison of Clerkhill, Peterhead or Monquitter, Aberdeenshire.

      Any help you could give would be appreciated.

      Thanks

      Bill Morrison

    • William Leslie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
        Hello Joanne;
        This is a great offer. Are there any Leslies shown in or around Longside?
        I am looking for information about John Leslie, Crofter, born 1827, Longside, or
        Robert Leslie, Crofter, born about 1775, Longside.
        Thank you.
        William Leslie