BIRNIE Ancestors

  • anne watson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      I am looking for imformation on the following Family:
      Birnie, Elizabeth "Lizzie" b. October 20, 1860 in Peterhead, D. Sept.29 1942
      in Toronto. Who were her parents, grandparents, siblings? Why did they
      immigrate to Canada? Where in Peterhead did they live? What did they do
      for a living? Is there a book about the Birnie family?
      Thank you
      Anne