kean Family

  • i.l.tilbury@xtra.co.nz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 5:58 PM
      Has anyone got the 1861 and the 1871 street cencus for Peterhead
      IS there someone that will look for Me
      For the Family of Robert and Helen KEAN
      Robert and Christina KEAN
      Joseph and Ann KEAN
      James and Ann BENZIE

      I have the 1851 and the 1881 cencus
      Lynley
    • dmatthew
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26 2:42 AM
        >Has anyone got the 1861 and the 1871 street cencus for Peterhead
        >IS there someone that will look for Me
        >For the Family of Robert and Helen KEAN
        >Robert and Christina KEAN
        >Joseph and Ann KEAN
        >James and Ann BENZIE
        >
        >I have the 1851 and the 1881 cencus

        I would also be interested, my Benzies came from Strichen (1842-1900).

        David