Gladstone St

  • tree@ukhome.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2001
      My g g grandfather Charles Buchan was born at 3 Gladstone Street in
      Peterhead.

      Could anyone tell me anything about this address? If possible, I
      would love to see a photo.

      Alison
    • fisherquine
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2002
        --- In Peterhead@y..., tree@u... wrote:
        > My g g grandfather Charles Buchan was born at 3 Gladstone Street in
        > Peterhead.
        >
        > Could anyone tell me anything about this address? If possible, I
        > would love to see a photo.
        >
        > Alison

        Did you ever receive an answer to this query?
        Are you sure it was Galdstone Street and not Gladstone Road?
        The houses are little changed from when they were built by fisging
        families in the 1800's

        margie