Buchan family

  • tree@ukhome.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2001
      Hello all,

      New to the list and researching Charles BUCHAN (4 Feb 1888) and his
      parents, Alexander Ritchie BUCHAN (1 Oct 1861) and Agnes FINDLAY (abt
      1866). They were married (2 Apr 1887). All were born in Peterhead.

      This is all I know for certain but I think A.R.BUCHAN's parents were
      Alexander BUCHAN (abt 1831) and Jean/Jane Tait (1835 - Cairnbulg,
      Rathen).

      Any help would be greatly appreciated,
      Alison Palmer