Kinloch Families - new mailing list

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2001
      Hi,

      Thought I'd take this opportunity to tell you about a new list, that
      hopefully will interest some of you.

      This group is for anyone with a genealogical interest in the surname KINLOCH
      and KINLOCK as well as any other variations, and in any country.

      Members of this group are able to post queries regarding their families,
      exchange genealogical information and access the message archive.

      Everyone is welcome!

      For further information or to subscribe please go to:

      Thanks a lot!
      Joanne

      Also researching:
      MILNE, SMITH, ANGUS - Aberdeen