wade

  • Ivo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2001
      Dear Wade, I'm really enjoying being on the mailing list. Can you help me where to look for Merchants. My gggrandfather on the 1881 census was a retired merchant in Peterhead. But I have searched and searched through every site I can think of to find out about what kind of merchant he would be. Any help would be great.
      Thanks, Catherine in Australia.