WERNHAM and CHRYSTALL

  • Raymond M Bates
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2001
      hello,
      i am looking for anyone connected to these names. my grandfather was james chrystall wernham. he was (i think) born in peterhead because he always spoke of it. he was born in about 1889. he died in canada in 1964. his parents were archibald garden wernham b.1861 and elizabeth chrystall b. 1865. i think she was born in st. nicholas and archibald may have been born in banffshire. hoping to hear from someone.

      diane in winnipeg canada
      diane in winnipeg canada