BIRTHS AND BAPTISMS PETERHEAD

  • Ivo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2001
      Please don't ask the film no. I can't remember.

      12-10-1851 GEORGE RENNIE, sailmaker in Peterhead and MARY ANN DAVIDSON his wife had a son born 5th Sept. baptised and named GEORGE, before F.C.C. or T.C.C.
      12-10-1851 ANDREW YEATS, miller in Peterhead and JEAN THORN his wife had a daughter born 23rd Sept. baptised and named ANN MERSON before JOSEPH MERSON and JOHN ELMSLY
      15-10-1851 JOHN GEDDES (deseased) fisherman in Buchanhaven his wife ISOBEL BRUCE had a daughter born the 4th, and baptised and named MARJORIE, before ROBERT and WILLIAM BRUCE.
      15-10-1851 JAMES DAVIE farm servant at BALMUIR and MARGARET MILNE his wife had a daughter born 8th Sept baptised and named MARY before JOHN and JAMES MILNE.
      16-10-1851 ANDREW BUCHAN fisherman in Peterhead and SUSAN HASTING his wife had a daughter born 28th Sept. baptised and named SUSAN, before ALEXANDER HASTING and WILLIAM DOUGAL.
      19-10-1851 ANDREW MORGAN labourer at Springhill, and CHRISTIAN BROOK his wife had a son born and baptised and named ALLAN FRASER, before ALLAN MORGAN and KENNETH MCINTOSH.
      15-10-1851 DOUGAL MCLEOD, seaman in Peterhead and CHRISTIAN DAVIDSON his wife had a daughter born 5th, baptised and named HELEN ANN before JAMES DAVIDSON and WILLIAM WINS?ER.
      19-10-1851 ALEXANDER SELLAR, fisherman in Boddom, and MARY HUTCHISON his wife had a daughter born 15th, baptised and named CHRISTIAN before ALEXANDER and WILLIAM SELLAR.
      21-10-1851 JAMES DAVIDSON, seaman in Peterhead, and MARGARET IMLAY his wife had a son born 7th, baptised and named JAMES, before THOMAS and WILLIAM DAVIDSON.
      20-10-1851 WILLIAM SIMPSON, farm servant in Cruden and ELSPET MURRAY his wife had a daughter born 3rd, baptised and named MARGARET ANN before ALEXANDER MURRISON and JOHN SIMPSON.

      The entry second from the bottom, is my gggrandparents. If anyone is related to the two witnessess I would like to hear from you please. Catherine. There's another two pages like this to follow when I've got time.