Reid Family

  • Alex Ritchie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2001
      For Colin Knaggs :

      Hi Colin,
      I do have a connection to James Reid/Margaret Williamson, although it's not in a direct line for me.
      However, my belief is that William Reid (son of James Reid/Margaret Williamson) married firstly a May Buchan and then,
      after she died, a Jane Forman. So maybe you are not on the right track with your investigations ?

      One person who has a very strong connection with the James Reid/Margaret Williamson line is Wade Buchan, who helped me a great deal with my investigations on this.
      Perhaps Wade could comment on your questions ?

      All the best.....................................Alex Ritchie