Re: John Blyth

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 1998
      Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes wrote:

      > Wade, I have just read your Peterhead list of 1856 Deaths. Please will
      > you send me more information on JOHN BLYTH birth 0. I have a VERY

      No.105, John Blyth, shipmaster (married) 13/10/1856 11h 30m am, Harbour
      of Peterhead on board "Star of Kircaldy", male, age not given, parents
      unknowm, cause: water in the chest had for three or four months, buried
      Peterhead, Allan S. Thomson undertaker, informant: Robert Grives? mate
      of "Star of Kirclady", present.