Peterhead, Aberdeen births August 1857

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2001
      Hi all,

      I've just received some photocopies from the LDS Family History Department
      in the U.S, and there were some entries for other people on them. I have 1
      page of births, and 3 pages of Seamen's tickets, which will follow after
      this.

      They're quite hard to read, but if anyone is interested in any of the
      following, please just get in touch and I'll be happy to try and give you
      the information for them:

      1857 BIRTHS in the Burgh of Peterhead in the county of Aberdeen.

      Eliza Isabella ROBERTSON - 17th August
      Charles KINLOCH* - 16th August
      Joseph Scott SIMPSON - 23rd August

      *my GG Grandfather

      Thanks,
      Joanne
      Researching:
      MILNE, KINLOCH, SMITH, ANGUS-Aberdeen
      KINLOCH, WATSON, SMITH - Glasgow
      KINLOCH-Dundee
    • nancy johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2001
        --- Joanne Pye <Joanne.Pye@...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I've just received some photocopies from the LDS
        > Family History Department
        > in the U.S, and there were some entries for other
        > people on them. I have 1
        > page of births, and 3 pages of Seamen's tickets,
        > which will follow after
        > this.
        >
        > They're quite hard to read, but if anyone is
        > interested in any of the
        > following, please just get in touch and I'll be
        > happy to try and give you
        > the information for them:
        >
        > 1857 BIRTHS in the Burgh of Peterhead in the county
        > of Aberdeen.
        >
        > Eliza Isabella ROBERTSON - 17th August
        > Charles KINLOCH* - 16th August
        > Joseph Scott SIMPSON - 23rd August
        >
        > *my GG Grandfather
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Joanne
        > Researching:
        > MILNE, KINLOCH, SMITH, ANGUS-Aberdeen
        > KINLOCH, WATSON, SMITH - Glasgow
        > KINLOCH-Dundee
        >
        >Please your email address to me. Mine is
        gjohnso9@...
        Thank you,
        Garry Johnson

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/