Gray, baptisms. marriages, GRAY FORREST DAVIDSON

  • Ivo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12 7:57 AM
      These 3 entries were compiled from OPR's , I don't remember the film no. but maybe they can help someone looking for these names. Catherine, Australia.

      1819 GEORGE f JAMES GRAY
      1819 JOHN f ALEXANDER GRAY
      1815 RODERICK f ADAM GRAY
      1812 JAMES f JAMES GRAY (sailor)
      1811 MARY, WILLIAM (twins) f WILLIAM GRAY (shipsmaster)
      1812 ISABELLA f WILLIAM GRAY
      1816 AGNES f WILLIAM GRAY
      1819 CHRISTINE f WILLIAM GRAY (ahipsmaster)
      1809 HELEN f ALEXANDER GRAY (weaver)
      1830 CHRISTIAN f ROBERT GRAY (seaman)
      1830 JOHN f JOHN GRAY (seaman)
      1828 HELLENORA f JAMES FORREST (carter)

      1800 JOHN DAVIDSON M MOIRA NORTON
      1801 WILLIAM GRAY M MARGARET ARTHUR
      1801 JOHN GRAY M ANN CLARK (farmer)
      1801 JOHN GRAY M MARGARET COCH (GOCH) (farmer)
      1804 ALEXANDER GRAY M MARY HUTCHINSON ( servant)
      1805 JOHN GRAY M GRIZZEL GREIG (driver)
      1805 JAMES DAVIDSON M ANNE GREIG (weaver)
      1807 ALEXANDER GRAY M ELIZABETH GREIG (weaver)
      1808 THOMAS FORREST M GRIZEL FORREST (carter)
      1810 JOHN GRAY M MARGARET MITCHEL (writer)
      1789 JOHN GRAY M ANN WALLS

    • nancy johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 4:32 PM
        --- Ivo <cvj@...> wrote:
        > These 3 entries were compiled from OPR's , I don't
        > remember the film no. but maybe they can help
        > someone looking for these names. Catherine,
        > Australia.
        >
        > 1819 GEORGE f JAMES GRAY
        > 1819 JOHN f ALEXANDER GRAY
        > 1815 RODERICK f ADAM GRAY
        > 1812 JAMES f JAMES GRAY (sailor)
        > 1811 MARY, WILLIAM (twins) f WILLIAM GRAY
        > (shipsmaster)
        > 1812 ISABELLA f WILLIAM GRAY
        > 1816 AGNES f WILLIAM GRAY
        > 1819 CHRISTINE f WILLIAM GRAY (ahipsmaster)
        > 1809 HELEN f ALEXANDER GRAY (weaver)
        > 1830 CHRISTIAN f ROBERT GRAY (seaman)
        > 1830 JOHN f JOHN GRAY (seaman)
        > 1828 HELLENORA f JAMES FORREST (carter)
        >
        > 1800 JOHN DAVIDSON M MOIRA NORTON
        > 1801 WILLIAM GRAY M MARGARET ARTHUR
        > 1801 JOHN GRAY M ANN CLARK (farmer)
        > 1801 JOHN GRAY M MARGARET COCH (GOCH) (farmer)
        > 1804 ALEXANDER GRAY M MARY HUTCHINSON ( servant)
        > 1805 JOHN GRAY M GRIZZEL GREIG (driver)
        > 1805 JAMES DAVIDSON M ANNE GREIG (weaver)
        > 1807 ALEXANDER GRAY M ELIZABETH GREIG (weaver)
        > 1808 THOMAS FORREST M GRIZEL FORREST (carter)
        > 1810 JOHN GRAY M MARGARET MITCHEL (writer)
        > 1789 JOHN GRAY M ANN WALLS
        >
        >>Please your email address to me. Mine is
        gjohnso9@...
        Thank you,
        Garry Johnson

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/