St. John's Fishing

  • jckadams@altavista.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2001
      My great grandfather is listed in the 1881 Peterhead census as a
      seaman(St.John's). Does anyone have any information about the
      Newfoundland fisheries in relation to Petehead seamen? How did the
      get there? What did the fish from?

      Thx.
      Jim Adams
    • nancy johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2001
        --- jckadams@... wrote:
        > My great grandfather is listed in the 1881 Peterhead
        > census as a
        > seaman(St.John's). Does anyone have any information
        > about the
        > Newfoundland fisheries in relation to Petehead
        > seamen? How did the
        > get there? What did the fish from?
        >
        > Thx.
        > Jim Adams
        >

        >Please your email address to me. Mine is
        gjohnso9@...
        Thank you,
        Garry Johnson

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/