Falconer and Peterkin in Peterhead

  • David Stark & Mel Owen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2001
      Hi,

      I am researching FALCONER in Peterhead - my ancestors look like this!

      My gt grandmother was a Peterhead lass! - Johanna Dixon nee Falconer- born
      1901.
      Her parents were James Falconer a pilot boat man and Eliza Falconer (nee
      Peterkin) who died in late 1920'2 early 1930's her husband died shortly
      before her.

      James Falconer was well known locally as a pilot boat man - and there is my
      gran seems to remmeber there was an article in a local newspaper about him a
      few yers ago!
      They lived in Hope Street, Peterhead.

      But I am having a wee bit of trouble with the Scottish side! Joanna was one
      of ?16 children - none of whom are living now!

      Hope someone can help me?
      Melanie

      davidmel@...
    • nancy johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2001
        --- David Stark & Mel Owen
        <davidmel@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I am researching FALCONER in Peterhead - my
        > ancestors look like this!
        >
        > My gt grandmother was a Peterhead lass! - Johanna
        > Dixon nee Falconer- born
        > 1901.
        > Her parents were James Falconer a pilot boat man and
        > Eliza Falconer (nee
        > Peterkin) who died in late 1920'2 early 1930's her
        > husband died shortly
        > before her.
        >
        > James Falconer was well known locally as a pilot
        > boat man - and there is my
        > gran seems to remmeber there was an article in a
        > local newspaper about him a
        > few yers ago!
        > They lived in Hope Street, Peterhead.
        >
        > But I am having a wee bit of trouble with the
        > Scottish side! Joanna was one
        > of ?16 children - none of whom are living now!
        >
        > Hope someone can help me?
        > Melanie
        >
        > davidmel@...

        >>Please your email address to me. Mine is
        gjohnso9@...
        Thank you,
        Garry Johnson

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/