Reposting interests

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2001
      Hi there,

      I think its been a while since I last reposted my Peterhead interests, so
      thought I should do it again.

      They are:

      MILNE- in particular Charles MILNE Merchant Seaman b1832 Crimond, Aberdeen,
      who's parents were William/Charles MILNE and Mary SMITH.

      KINLOCH - anybody of this surname in Peterhead or Aberdeen as a whole.

      DUNCAN-Isobella who married John KINLOCH 1831 Peterhead.

      Would love to hear from anybody with information on these families.

      Thanks a lot for your time.
      Joanne
      Researching:
      MILNE, KINLOCH,SMITH,ANGUS-Aberdeen