Henderson ancestors in Peterhead

  • rhender48@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2001
      Looking for Henderson connection in Peterhead. Grandfather Edward
      Henderson born on June 3, 1883 in Peterhead. He had two brothers,
      James and I think Randolph who may have changed his name to Robert. I
      believe they had one sister who may have stayed in Peterhead. Any
      information would be appreciated. - Bob Henderson