Re: [Peterhead] Walker / Davidson

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2001
      Hi Linda,

      Linda Adam wrote:

      > Can anyone help with information on Alexander or possibly Andrew
      > Walker
      > & Jean (Jane) Davidson. I have Andrew Walker & Jean Davidson married
      > 23
      > August 1850 in Peterhead.
      > Jean (Jane) Davidson was Baptised 26.01.1836 in Peterhead.
      > I can locate Alexander Walker, Baptised 16.01.1825 in Peterhead but no
      >
      > birth/bap record for Andrew.

      1851 Peterhead Census
      District 9, Page 19, No.99, Chapel Street
      Andrew Walker, head, 24, Peterhead
      Jean Walker, wife, 24, Peterhead
      Christian Wlaker, daughter, 5, Peterhead

      District 11, Page 5, No.22, Windmill Street
      Agnes Walker, head, 65, Cruden, Abd
      Barbara Walker, daughter, 27, Longside, Abd
      Mary Stewart, grand-child, 4, Peterhead

      > 3. Robert Walker b. 13.03.1859, Peterhead, Fthr: Andrew Walker, Mthr:
      > Jean Davidson
      > d. 10.05.1861. Peterhead

      Peterhead Deaths
      No.98, Robert Walker, single, 10/5/1861 at 0h30m am, 25 Longate, male,
      aged 2 years, parents: Andrew Wlaker, blacksmith and Jean Walker ms
      Davidson, cause: deficient blood action, informant: Andrew Walker,
      father, present.

      No.55, Agnes Walker widow of Robert Walker, farmer, died 6/4/1863 at 10h
      am, 5 Windmill Street, female, aged 77 years, parents: Thomas Matthew,
      farmer (dead) and Elspet Matthew ms Smith (dead), cause: Gradual decay,
      no medical attendant, cause: Jeam Walker, daughter-in-law, present,
      occuiper.

      No.114, Andrew Walker Blacksmith married to Jane Davidson, 17/8/1869 at
      10h pm, Ellis Street, male, aged 42 years, parents: Robert Walker,
      farmer (dead) and Agnes Walker ms Matthew (dead), cause: consumption, no
      regular medical attendant, informant: Agnes Wlaker, daughter, present.