Gray, Forrest, and Imlay

  • Ivo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2001
      Helo, I'm, searching, GEORGE FORREST (merchant) m BESSY GRAY, 20-9-1849.
      JAMES DAVIDSON (seaman) m MARGARET IMLAY, 20-7-1848.
      JOHN IMLAY (carpenter ) m ANN MACGREGOR, 14-1-1821.
      Can anyone tell me how to start finding out what kind of merchant GEORGE FORREST was.
      Thankyou, Catherine. Thankyou for the welcome into the group.

    • James Keith
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2001
        UNSUBSCRIBE

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/