DINNES

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 1998
      Anyone researching this name in Peterhead? I have a record of a
      tombstone inscription from a cemetery in Peterhead that says Elizabeth
      DINNES died 2 Nov 1902 aged 85yrs. Her husband William DIVERALL died 2nd
      Dec 1905 aged 82 years. Up until now I have not been able to confirm
      where these 2 fit in the Diverall family, and neither can other
      researchers. Perhaps the person who read the tombstone got it wrong? but
      other info from the same stone is quite accurate!! Any help appreciated.
      Betty