Re: [Peterhead] Mitchell

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2001
      Hi Alex,

      Alex Ritchie wrote:

      > Wade, Ref. the 1851 Census.
      >
      > When you get a chance, could you check and see if you
      > have anyone of the name ALEXANDER MITCHELL in the 1851 Census. I'm not
      > sure what his age might be.

      Surname First name Sex Age Birth place County District Page Number
      Address
      MITCHELL ALEXANDER M 65 UDNY ABD 12 15 77 ERROL STREET
      MITCHELL ALEXANDER M 45 PETERHEAD ABD 5 35 164 62 MAIDEN LANE
      MITCHELL ALEXANDER M 31 PETERHEAD ABD 9 15 84 BACKGATE STREET
      MITCHELL ALEXANDER M 10 LONGSIDE ABD 10 4 17 WINDMILL STREET
      MITCHELL ALEXANDER M 1 PETERHEAD ABD 3 5 13 WALLACE STREET

    • bluemogganer19
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2003
        Hello everyone

        I was doing some research yesterday and seen this family, I hope it
        will help someone

        Reidy

        1851 Cencus Ellon schedule 31 Ythan Terrace Ellon.

        James Mitchell H 39y Master slater PoB---Peterhead...........
        Margaret " Wf 42y? "----Turriff.............
        Mary ? " D 14y Scholar "----Peterhead...........
        John " S 12y "----Peterhead...........
        Alexander " S 8y "----Peterhead...........