Re: [Peterhead] Re: James DAVIDSON & Mary CLARK

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9 11:22 PM
      Hi Alison,

      Alison Anderson wrote:

      > Can anyone help with information on a couple called James DAVIDSON &
      > Mary CLARK. The only info that I have is that they were married 12
      > April 1829 in Peterhead. From the IGI I found that they had at least
      > three children, William b. 1834; George b. c 1839 and Mary b 1840 all
      > in Peterhead.

      Peterhead 1851 Census
      District 11, Page 33, No.172, 87 King Street
      James Davidson, head, mar, 42, Peterhead
      Mary Davidson, wife, mar, 47, Peterhead
      George Davidson, son, 12, Peterhead
      Mary Davidson, daughter, 10, Peterhead

      Peterhead Deaths
      1871
      No.35, James Davidson, labourer, married to Mary Clark, died 28/2/1871
      about 9h pm at 2 King Street, male, aged 62 years, parents: James
      Davidson, Crofter (dead) and Isabella Davidson ms Milne (dead), cause:
      blank, informant: James Stewart, Nephew of Wife, not present, 3
      Constitution Street.

      1872
      No.30, Mary Davidson, widow of James Davidson, labourer, died 10/2/1872
      at 11h 30m pm, 45 Broad Street, female, aged 68 years, parents: John
      Clark, farmer (dead) and Janet Clark ms Annand (dead), cause: asthma,
      had for years, informant: William Leslie, son-in-law, present.

    • Alison Anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13 12:33 PM
        Hi Wade,

        Once again many, many thanks.