Re: [Peterhead] Re: Peterhead Lore

  • Wilson Family
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 4, 2001
      Wade,

      A while ago you wrote:
      >You can visit DoricNet for more information:
      >http://www.rmple.co.uk/eduweb/sites/grampit/doric.html

      When I finally got the time to look at this, it said "Netscape is unable to
      locate the server www.rmple.co ..." Is this the right name?

      Elisabeth Wilson
      South Hobart, Tasmania
      researching GORDON GIBB YOUNG SPENCE PAUL MURRISON CRAIG DAVIDSON
    • Braveheart
      Message 2 of 11 , May 13, 2001
        If you are interetsed in buchan dialect you might think
        about purchasing Mount Pleasant by Peter Buchan which
        contains translations of doric to english.

        Regards dave