Mitchell

  • Alex Ritchie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2001
      For Wade Buchan :

      Wade, Ref. the 1851 Census.

      When you get a chance, could you check and see if you have anyone of the name ALEXANDER MITCHELL in the 1851 Census. I'm not sure what his age might be.

      Many Thanks....................................................Alex Ritchie

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2001
        Hi Alex,

        Alex Ritchie wrote:

        > Wade, Ref. the 1851 Census.
        >
        > When you get a chance, could you check and see if you
        > have anyone of the name ALEXANDER MITCHELL in the 1851 Census. I'm not
        > sure what his age might be.

        Surname First name Sex Age Birth place County District Page Number
        Address
        MITCHELL ALEXANDER M 65 UDNY ABD 12 15 77 ERROL STREET
        MITCHELL ALEXANDER M 45 PETERHEAD ABD 5 35 164 62 MAIDEN LANE
        MITCHELL ALEXANDER M 31 PETERHEAD ABD 9 15 84 BACKGATE STREET
        MITCHELL ALEXANDER M 10 LONGSIDE ABD 10 4 17 WINDMILL STREET
        MITCHELL ALEXANDER M 1 PETERHEAD ABD 3 5 13 WALLACE STREET

      • bluemogganer19
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2003
          Hello everyone

          I was doing some research yesterday and seen this family, I hope it
          will help someone

          Reidy

          1851 Cencus Ellon schedule 31 Ythan Terrace Ellon.

          James Mitchell H 39y Master slater PoB---Peterhead...........
          Margaret " Wf 42y? "----Turriff.............
          Mary ? " D 14y Scholar "----Peterhead...........
          John " S 12y "----Peterhead...........
          Alexander " S 8y "----Peterhead...........