John Leslie

  • William Leslie
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6 6:58 AM
      Hello;
      Wade, I am still hoping to get some more information on my
      ggg grandfather, John Leslie from Longside. The only
      information I have is from certificates of my gg grandfather
      James Leslie of Longside/Peterhead. John Leslie was a
      Crofter whose son James was born in Longside, married (1857)
      and buried (1857) in Peterhead.
      Could you please add my name as a Researcher to your
      Peterhead Genealogy sheet, as searching for John Leslie,
      Born ca 1800, Longside, Father unknown, Mother unknown,
      Crofter Longside, probably buried in Peterhead. William
      Leslie, Orillia, Ontario, Canada, gripfast@....
      Regards
      William Leslie
    • Ian and Lyn Tilbury
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7 12:34 AM
        FOR WILLIAM LESLIE
        James that was born in Longside married who?
        I have a Ann Leslie that married Joseph Kean a seamen
        they lived up to 1931 at 348 Holburn street Aberdeen and died on 20/4/1931
        Lynley Tilbury