Crew Agreements

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2001
      Would someone please tell me what is available and how to ask the local
      LDS centre to order them.
      I ask this because I find that when I want to order I have to know
      exactly what & how to order, as it is such a small, part time centre.
      Thank you. Betty.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2001
        Hi Betty,

        Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes wrote:

        > Would someone please tell me what is available and how to ask the
        > local
        > LDS centre to order them.
        > I ask this because I find that when I want to order I have to know
        > exactly what & how to order, as it is such a small, part time centre.
        > Thank you. Betty.

        You need to ask for the Locality Catalogue microfiche or now on CD,
        Great Britain (not England or Scotland) and then Merchant Marine.

        I would recommend that you read "My Ancestor was a Merchant Seaman" or
        their new book "Records of Merchant Shipping and Seaman" by Kelvin
        Smith, Christopher T Watts & Michael J Watts, to get an idea on what
        records are available (would you believe quite a lot in Newfoundland).