Family of Hannah Watt Gerrard

  • Colin Gordon
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 1998
      Looking for info on my grandmother's family (the list has a already
      given me one huge "hit") as follows:

      Ancestors of Hannah Watt Gerrard

      Generation No. 1

      1. Hannah Watt Gerrard, born March 02, 1891 in Peterhead,
      Aberdeenshire, Scotland; died in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. She was the
      daughter of 2. George Gerrard and 3. Maggie McKay. She married (1)
      George Gordon October 21, 1911 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. He was
      the son of William Leask Gordon and Isabella Lumsden Murray.

      Children of Hannah Gerrard and George Gordon are:
      i. William Gordon, born August 25, 1925 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada;
      died October 03, 1949 in Saanich, British Columbia, Canada.

      More About William Gordon:
      Fact 1: Joiner
      Fact 2: died at Sannich veterans Hospital
      Fact 3: October 06, 1949, buried at Royal Oak Burial Park, Sannich

      ii. Florence Gordon, born 1918 in Rosehearty, Pitsligo, Aberdeenshire,
      Scotland; died 1980 in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada; married (1)
      Howard 1940; married (2) Fraser Goddard 1950.
      iii. Margaret Isabella Gordon, born December 28, 1921 in Winnipeg,
      Manitoba, Canada; died June 17, 1939 in Victoria, British Columbia,
      Canada.

      More About Margaret Isabella Gordon:
      Fact 1: died at Royal Jubilee Hosp in Victoria
      Fact 2: was living at 1239 Sunnyside Street, Victoria
      Fact 3: June 21, 1939, Buried at Colwood Burial Park

      iv. George Gordon, born in Rosehearty, Pitsligo, Aberdeenshire,
      Scotland; died November 30, 1974 in Fort Smith, Northwest Territories,
      Canada; married Florenza Emanuele August 15, 1952 in Fort Smith,
      Northwest Territories, Canada.

      Generation No. 2

      2. George Gerrard, born 1852. He was the son of 4. John Gerrard and
      5. Ann Watt. He married 3. Maggie McKay July 22, 1876 in MacDuff,
      Banffshire, Scotland.
      3. Maggie McKay, born 1853. She was the daughter of 6. George McKay
      and 7. Isabella McKenzie.

      Child of George Gerrard and Maggie McKay is:
      1 i. Hannah Watt Gerrard, born March 02, 1891 in Peterhead,
      Aberdeenshire, Scotland; died in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada; married
      George Gordon October 21, 1911 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

      Generation No. 3

      4. John Gerrard. He married 5. Ann Watt.
      5. Ann Watt.

      Child of John Gerrard and Ann Watt is:
      2 i. George Gerrard, born 1852; married Maggie McKay July 22, 1876 in
      MacDuff, Banffshire, Scotland.

      6. George McKay. He married 7. Isabella McKenzie.
      7. Isabella McKenzie.

      Child of George McKay and Isabella McKenzie is:
      3 i. Maggie McKay, born 1853; married George Gerrard July 22, 1876 in
      MacDuff, Banffshire, Scotland.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 1998
        Colin Gordon wrote:

        > 1. Hannah Watt Gerrard, born March 02, 1891 in Peterhead,
        > Aberdeenshire, Scotland; died in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. She was the
        > daughter of 2. George Gerrard and 3. Maggie McKay. She married (1)
        > George Gordon October 21, 1911 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. He was
        > the son of William Leask Gordon and Isabella Lumsden Murray.

        Did I give you the information of George Gerrard and family from the
        1881 census?

        Regards, Wade.
      • Colin Gordon
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 1998
          Hi Wade,

          No you haven't, but I should would appreciate it!

          Thanks a lot,

          Colin

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 23, 1998
            Hi Colin,

            > > Did I give you the information of George Gerrard and family from the
            > > 1881 census?

            Gamrie, Banffshire, District 12, Page 5, 16 Clergy Street
            George Gerrard, head, married, 28, Slater, Macduff, Ban
            Margaret Gerrard, wife, married, 28, Slater's wife, Macduff, Ban
            Margaret Ann Gerrard, daughter, 4, Macduff, Ban
            William George Gerrard, son, 2, Macduff, Ban
            James Addison Gerrard, son, 2 months, Macduff, Ban

            Regards, Wade.
          • Colin Gordon
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 27, 1998
              Thanks Wade.