Re: [Peterhead] crew agreements

  • Ian and Lyn Tilbury
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2001
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Melissa J. Ellis <m.j.ellis@...>
      To: <Peterhead@egroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2000 6:37 AM
      Subject: Re: [Peterhead] crew agreements

      > .
      >
      > Ian and Lyn Tilbury wrote:

      *** Dear Melissa ***
      Is this your William Yule that married Anne Robertson on the 24th of August
      1817 at Peterhead Aberdeen
      With film number 0993353 parish reg. 1664 - 1854 church of Scotland parish
      church of Peterhead
      Let me know if it is the one and if you had that i found this on the LDS
      Site but i cant find Robert or any other children
      Now the other thing is that we wonder if our two yule familys have family
      ties
      Its funny that my Kean Family and my Yule Family have William James And
      Robert
      What about your line
      It was lovely to hear about your trip to New Zealand How long ago was that I
      have a cousin living in Canada
      I have not seen him since i was a little girl i was born on the 15th of
      December 1947
      My cousin name is Rodger Paton and i understand that he is a high school
      teacher