Change of e-mail address

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
      Hi all,

      Sorry to post this to the lists, but I couldn't think of a better way of
      doing it! :-)

      Due to major i.s.p problems, as from Friday 5th January 2001, for
      approximately 2-3 weeks, anyone wishing to contact me regarding any of my
      family names, can reach me at the following address:

      jo_pye@...

      Thanks for your understanding, and I will be in touch again soon, with my
      new permanent address.

      Joanne Pye
      Researching: MILNE,KINLOCH,ANGUS,SMITH-Aberdeen
      KINLOCH,WATSON,SMITH-Glasgow
      KINLOCH-Dundee
    • Jamie Busse
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 6:55 AM