RE: [Peterhead] TAYLOR

  • Liz Tregonning
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2001
      Dear Jackie,
      There was a Captain A. Taylor who commanded the 'Fairy' in 1857,
      and also the 'Clara' in 1858.
      The name Taylor doesn't appear against any other whalers that I know.
      Hope this helps anyway,
      Liz Tregonning

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2001
        Dear Liz
        I'm very new to family history research, so I have lots of checking to do,
        but it's quite likely that this is my GG Grandfather. Thank you for the
        information.
        Best wishes
        Jackie Chimes