Re: [Peterhead] crew agreements

  • Ian and Lyn Tilbury
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hi Melissa
      Thankyou so much, for your reply, about the Yule family, what you sent me
      has let me fill a little more on the family tree
      Do you have much about your William have you got the marriage [If you can
      tell me about your Yule family I might be able
      you if you like] I found a William who married Isobel Fraser 4/ jan./ 1835
      Peterhead
      There was a William who married Isabella Wilson 14/jan.1830 and a William
      who married Mary Fordyce22/may/1842
      IF you come across any of the Kean family thankyou for looking out for
      Robert [Seamen]
      By the way i think this is my Alexander Yule who married Eliza Urquhart
      28/june/1855
      they had a William Urquhart Yule born 3/june/1851 and a Robert born 29 /
      june/1858
      Look forward to hearing from you i live in Dunedin South Island New Zealand
      where are you ?
      Regards Lynley

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2001