Re: Kirk Session Records for Huntly

  • Shirley Elrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 1998
      Jim, many thanks for this information. It is now all entered up and allowed
      me to 'marry' William to his parents who were already in my database, but
      not as his parents. He has a brother now, Alexander. The dates are
      interesting. From William's marriage certificate he was born c 1828. His
      parents Alexander ELRICK and Harriet INNES were married in Peterhead
      14/8/1830. The second son (Alexander) was christened 24/12/1830.

      Copied to Peterhead list for information.

      Shirley Elrick in Melbourne, Australia.
      Email = shirley_elrick@...