Merry Christmas and Thank you

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2000
      Hi,

      I just wanted to wish everyone on the lists I'm a member of, a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

      I'd also like to thank everyone who has helped me this year with my family research. My tree is really starting to take shape now after my first real year of searching and I've learned so much in the process. None of this would have been possible without your generosity and wealth of knowledge.

      Thank you once again, and my best wishes to you all.
      Joanne
      Researching: MILNE,KINLOCH,SMITH,ANGUS-Aberdeen
      KINLOCH,WATSON,SMITH-Glasgow
      KINLOCH-Dundee