Arbuthnot

  • Betty Miles
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2000
      Recently I saw a notice stating that the Peterhead Registrar's Office is
      located in Arbuthnot House, Broad Street. Could anyone tell me something
      about the history of the house and tha Arbuthnot family? As far as I
      know, I have no connection to the family, but one of my ancestor's
      children was named Mary Arbuthnot STOCKS.She was born in 1831. In the
      1841 Census the family was living in Broad Street.

      Betty