1841 Census--Mariners

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi Jim, I found the following on the above list.
      ALLEN [Spelt with an 'e']
      Robert Allen age 20, Seaman b. in Aberdeenshire. Address Seagate
      William Allen age 40 Seaman " " Backgate
      WALLACE
      George Wallace age 20 b. England.Seaman Address Harbour St.
      David " " 17 b. Aberdeenshire Seaman " Crooked Lane
      James " " 15 b. " APPRENTICE seaman "
      William " " 40 b. Ireland Seaman Address Backgate.
      Hope it helps Betty.