RE: [Peterhead] 1841Census

  • Liz Tregonning
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 28, 2000
      Dear Betty,
      Appreciate your sharing this information. Could you look up
      William Penny in the Mariners Census. Thanks.
      Liz Tregonning

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 7, 2000
        Hello Elizabeth,

        I have been meaning to email you and ask if you wouldn't mine checking if
        there are any HAY'S or WATTS listed at the end of that Census.

        Many thanks,

        Debbie Cunningham